Cookie Swap: Jenna's Maple Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
It's Day 5 of our holiday cookie swap! To keep things COVID-safe, we've taken our holiday traditions and transformed them into a virtual experience for our friends and followers.
May your days be merry & bright, may your Christmas' be white, and may your cookies be sweetened with real maple syrup just like Jenna's Maple Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Nicole and Aubrey tackle these mapley chocolate chip cookies that are just meant for sharing.
Join us all December long as we swap recipes and Spotlight some of our favorite homemade holiday treats! Here are a few other recipes from this year's swap:
- Day 1: Cookie Swap: Sara's Caramel Heart Chocolate Cookies
- Day 2: Cookie Swap: Peyton's Pecan Caramels
- Day 3: Cookie Swap: Tracy's Puppy Paws
- Day 4: Cookie Swap: Keri's Snickerdoodle
Jenna's Maple Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Not your mama’s chocolate chip cookies! Soft, chewy, chocolately, peanut buttery, and simply *chef’s kiss*
Recipe By: Jenna Carpenter
Baked By: Nicole Feneli
|1 c. real maple syrup|
|1 stick butter, unsalted, melted|
|1 c. creamy peanut butter|
|1 tsp. baking soda|
|1 tsp. baking powder|
|1 tsp. salt|
|2 large eggs|
|1 1/2 c. all purpose flour|
|2 c. rolled oats|
|2 c. chocolate chips (or more)|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine maple syrup, peanut butter, melted butter, and eggs. You can use a standing mixer or just mix by hand.
- Add in baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Mix in flour and rolled oats until well combine. Toss in chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of the cookie dough onto your lined baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 12-14 minutes, until lightly browned on the edges. The centers will look very soft. Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to continue cooling completely.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. Our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices, specially curated by our team of culinary experts and registered dietitians. At FLIK, we believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client. Our dedication to providing quality hospitality service is unparalleled in the industry.
Have feedback or questions for our team? Email us at email@example.com.
Interested in working with us? Apply today!