Cookie Swap: Tracy's Puppy Paws
'Tis the season of holiday cookie swaps and to keep things COVID-safe, we've gone virtual! To keep things socially distant, we decided to host a virtual exchange among the FLIK Hospitality team.
Tracy's Puppy Paws evoke all the nostalgia of childhood and will have you looking out the window for Santa and his reindeer.
Join us all December long as we swap recipes with you and our fellow FLIK family members and share our favorite homemade holiday treats!
Tracy's Puppy Paws
A delicious, addictive crunchy, chocolatey, peanut-buttery trail mix. I first had this at a friend’s holiday party back in grade-school…the sight and taste of this mix brings back fond childhood memories!
Recipe By: Tracy Wilczek
Made By: Jenna Carpenter
|1 box Chex cereal|
|1 (12oz) bag of chocolate chips|
|3/4 c. peanut butter|
|1/2 c. butter, unsalted|
|1 tsp. vanilla extract|
|1 (2 lb.) bag powdered sugar|
|10 oz. M&Ms, holiday colors, of course|
- Place cereal in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 60 seconds, then stir until smooth. If chocolate chips haven't melted enough, microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the mixture is completely melted.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over cereal
- Stir together gently with a spatula. DO NOT OVER MIX. The cereal pieces should be completely coated in chocolate; it's ok if there are clumps.
- Pour powdered sugar over the mixture. Gently stir to combine, until no chocolate shows through. Don't over mix.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week (if it lasts that long).
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. Our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices, specially curated by our team of culinary experts and registered dietitians. At FLIK, we believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client. Our dedication to providing quality hospitality service is unparalleled in the industry.
Have feedback or questions for our team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in working with us? Apply today!