Cookie Swap: Keri's Snickerdoodles
'Tis the season of holiday cookie swaps and to keep things COVID-safe, we've gone virtual! To keep things socially distant, we decided to host a virtual exchange among the FLIK Hospitality team.
It's Day 4 of our Cookie Swap and time to sweeten your holiday season with cinnamon sugar just like Keri's Snickerdoodle cookies. Made with ingredients right from the pantry, you might want to double this batch because they're sure to disappear quickly.
Join us all December long as we swap recipes with you and our fellow FLIK family members and share our favorite homemade holiday treats! Have you missed our other recipes? Check them out today!
- Cookie Swap: Sara's Caramel Heart Chocolate Cookies
- Cookie Swap: Peyton's Pecan Caramels
- Cookie Swap: Tracy's Puppy Paws
Who doesn’t love a soft chewy cinnamon sugar cookie? Such a tasty recipe then as I’m sharing with this cookie swap, I’m making some this weekend. But seriously, a great snack and a cookie I make every year.
Recipe By: Keri Kundert
Baked By: Daniel Azen
|FOR THE COOKIE|
|1 c. butter, softened|
|1 1/2 c. sugar|
|2 whole egg|
|1 tsp. vanilla|
|2 3.4 c. flour|
|2 tsp. cream of tartar|
|1 tsp. baking soda|
|1.2 tsp. salt|
|FOR THE TOPPING|
|2 tbsp. sugar|
|1 tsp. cinnamon|
- Mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- Cream together sugar and softened butter. Add eggs and vanilla and blend well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. (Makes about 3-4 dozen cookies)
BAKER'S TIP – For chewy middle, take them out of the oven after 8 minutes and let sit on hot pan for a couple minutes…then place on a cooling rack. Keep them stored in an airtight container to maintain chewy middle.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. Our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices, specially curated by our team of culinary experts and registered dietitians. At FLIK, we believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client. Our dedication to providing quality hospitality service is unparalleled in the industry.
Have feedback or questions for our team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in working with us? Apply today!