Give Momma the Gift She Needs This Mother's Day
Momma's (and mother-figures) around the globe have been through a lot this year.
The last year has paid a huge toll on women. A report from the Center for American Progress found that “four times as many women as men dropped out of the labor force in September, roughly 865,000 women compared with 216,000 men. This validates all the predictions that the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on women and the accompanying child-care and school crises—would be severe.” Women took on the bulk of the meal prepping, cooking, cleaning, child-rearing, and lesson planning, all while balancing toddlers on their knees and laptops on their desks.
This Mother's Day (5/9) give Mom a gift to show her she's truly appreciated. Check out some of our curated gift suggestions to celebrate Mom:
Momma Needs a Drink: Mom has been through a lot this year and she could really use a cocktail! Shop our crafted cocktail kits that include:
- The Grapefruit Basil Mule: Perfect for the Mom who needs something bright & refreshing in her life, this fresh & fruity cocktail mixer screams "Summer is coming!"
- The Margarita: If Mom is missing her toes in the sand, send her on a mini mental vacation with an Margarita-at-Home kit. The only thing missing is the lull of crashing ocean waves.
- The Classic Moscow Mule: For the classic Mom, a simple Moscow Mule cocktail kit will allow her to sip, relax, and enjoy.
Momma Needs Netflix & Chill: Mom is tired of watching Frozen on repeat, let her kick up her feet, and finally binge-watch Brigerton like she's been wanting to. To complete her in-home movie experience shop our curated movie night boxes:
- Flicks By FLIK: For the ultimate movie night, shop this curated box complete with popcorn kernels, white cheddar popcorn seasoning, caramel popcorn seasoning, chocolate covered blueberries, and salted cashews.
- Popped: Give Mom three of our signature popcorn species: white cheddar popcorn seasoning, caramel popcorn seasoning, and jalapeno popcorn seasoning.
Momma Needs a Girls Night: Mom has been missing her friends, but now that she's vaccinated she can safely see her gal pals for the first time in a while! Gift her the ultimate hostess box with:
- The Ultimate Charcuterie Board: This curated box includes a slate + wood board, the ultimate FLIK kitchen towel, dried apricots, Julie's Pantry balsamic sweet onion jam, Columbus chorizo dry aged salami, signature spiced nut mix, Cucina & Amore artichoke bruschetta, and Hunter's Reserve smoked gouda.
Momma Needs a to Raid the Pantry: If Mom is a kitchen-lover, why not stock her kitchen with all our favorites! Shop from:
- Snack Attack: Our Snack Attack Box has a little bit of everything including three of our signature items: Julie's Kitchen Sink Granola, FLIK potato chips, & spiced nut mix.
- It's Getting Hot in Here: A tasting of our four most popular hot sauces, give Mom a little kick with cayenne garlic hot sauce, chipotle adobo hot sauce, XXX habanero hot sauce, and Carolina reaper hot sauce.
- Pantry Essentials: Perfect for the Sauce Boss in your life, these pantry staples are a must-have for anyone who spends time in the kitchen including Signature Everything Good seasoning, buffalo wing seasoning, chipotle adobo hot sauce.
Momma Needs Some Quality Time: Sometimes gift boxes just don't cut it and a more hands-on experience will resonate with Mom. Sign her (and yourself!) up for a virtual FLIK to Table cooking class with our Chefs & Registered Dietitians. Sign up for our French Inspired Mother's Day Brunch with Chef Eric (May 6).
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. Our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices, specially curated by our team of culinary experts and registered dietitians. At FLIK, we believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client. Our dedication to providing quality hospitality service is unparalleled in the industry.
Have feedback or questions for our team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in working with us? Apply today!