Summer Camp Series: Making Sushi
Sushi is the perfect at-home meal activity to get the whole family involved in the kitchen! Like a choose-your-own-adventure novel, homemade sushi can be the perfect opportunity for your children to learn about creating their own flavor combinations, trying new foods, and getting their hands a little messy in the process.
Check out how to make your own sushi at home here:
Miss the rest of our FLIK Summer Camp? Check out all the previous posts here:
- Summer Camp Series: Summer Breakfast Smoothie Bowls
- Summer Camp Series: Summer Sips to Beat the Heat
- Summer Camp Series: 3 Healthy Beachside Snacks
- Summer Camp Series: Scrumptious Summer Desserts
- Summer Camp Series: Chill Out with Gazpacho
- Summer Camp Series: In the Garden
- Summer Camp Series: Arts & Crafts with Food
- Summer Camp Series: A Trip to the Farmer's Market
- Summer Camp Series: Kid-Friendly Pasta
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. Our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices, specially curated by our team of culinary experts and registered dietitians. At FLIK, we believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client. Our dedication to providing quality hospitality service is unparalleled in the industry.
Have feedback or questions for our team? Email us at email@example.com.
Interested in working with us? Apply today!