Consuelo's Cafe: Meet Yvette
At FLIK, we embody the ethos of L.O.V.E. (Live Our Values Extraordinarily), which keeps us focused on what matters most. More than a meal, the dining experience from FLIK Hospitality is orchestrated by a talented group of FLIK associates who bring genuine caring and extraordinary food to the table every day.
As a unique way to celebrate the team members who make up our FLIK family and highlight the culinary talents of our amazing employees, we've launched "Consuelo's Cafe," a company-wide initiative which allows employees to serve as a guest employees in other FLIK locations.
- Yvette was born in Jamaica and has a passion for creating culinary masterpieces. She has been working for FLIK since 2006.
- Yvette takes great pride in the attractive appeal of the dishes she creates and loves to infuse her cultural identity. She believes food is a way of bringing people together.
- In her personal life, she is a Minister in charge of hospitality at her church, coordinating it's events. She also enjoys shopping and spending quality time with her friends and family.
On Yvette's Menu
- Jerk Boneless Chicken Thighs with Brown Rice, Red Beans, Braised Cabbage and Sweet Plantains
- Jamaican Ginger Hibiscus Tea
Participating in Consuelo's Cafe allows employees to not only experience other businesses and divisions, but also serves as an exciting opportunity for guests to experience the diversity and creativity of our team. We believe that when talent is celebrated and a community vibe is created.
Meet some of the other FLIK employees who have participated in the Consuelo's Cafe program:
For additional questions about FLIK Hospitality Group or for more information about our blog, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To explore a career with FLIK Hospitality Group, please visit us here.