Cookie Swap: Victoria's Coconut Thumbprint Cookies
We're nearly at the end of our virtual cookie swap, and today we're excited to share with you a simple and delicious coconut raspberry confection with Victoria's Coconut Thumbprint Cookies.
Tomorrow is the final day in our virtual cookie swap! Have you been baking along with us? Here are some of the other recipes we've enjoyed all December long:
- Day 1: Cookie Swap: Sara's Caramel Heart Chocolate Cookies
- Day 2: Cookie Swap: Peyton's Pecan Caramels
- Day 3: Cookie Swap: Tracy's Puppy Paws
- Day 4: Cookie Swap: Keri's Snickerdoodle
- Day 5: Cookie Swap: Jenna's Maple Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Day 6: Cookie Swap: Granny's Mini Coconut Pies
- Day 7: Cookie Swap: Daniel's Biscotti Falcona Marittima
- Day 8: Cookie Swap: Michaela's Pistachio Cranberry Shortbread Cookies
- Day 9: Cookie Swap: Sandy's Gingersnaps
- Day 10: Cookie Swap: Danielle's Chocolate Saltine Bar
- Day 11: Cookie Swap: Nicole's Soft Baked Funfetti Sugar Cookies
- Day 12: Cookie Swap: John's Springerle Cookie
- Day 13: Cookie Swap: Emily's Pistachio Linzer Hearts
- Day 14: Cookie Swap: Kerry's Take a Hike Cookies
- Day 15: Cookie Swap: David's Cherry Pom Pom
- Day 16:Cookie Swap: Liz's Italian Seven Layer Cookies (Rainbow Cookies)
Victoria's Coconut Thumbprint Cookies
Sweet thumbprint cookies filled with raspberry jam. Makes 24 cookies
Recipe By: Victoria Briggs
Baked By: Alice Svetlik
|3 sticks of butter, softened|
|1 c. sugar|
|1 tsp. vanilla|
|3 1/2 c. flour|
|1 egg beaten with 1 tbsp water for eggwash|
|7 oz. sweetened coconut, shredded|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With an electric mixer cream together butter and sugar. Add vanilla. Slowly add flour until combined. Place dough in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough into 1 oz. balls (approximately 1 1/4 inches). Dip each ball into the egg wash then roll in the coconut. Place each ball on an ungreased cookie sheet. Use your thumb to press down in the center of each ball to create an indentation Spoon 1 tsp. of raspberry jam in each indentation.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until coconut is golden brown. Cool and enjoy!
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. Our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices, specially curated by our team of culinary experts and registered dietitians. At FLIK, we believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client. Our dedication to providing quality hospitality service is unparalleled in the industry.
Have feedback or questions for our team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in working with us? Apply today!