Cookie Swap: Sandy's Gingersnaps
Happy Friday, friends! Today is delicious Day 9 of our holiday cookie swap and boy do we have a treat for you!
The holiday season isn't official without some type of gingerbread treat -- gingerbread men, gingerbread houses -- and today Flor is baking up Sandy's Gingersnap cookies.
For those who haven't been following along, we decided to take our holiday traditions virtual this year and transformed our cookie swap into a completely digital experience. All month long, we've been swapping our favorite homemade treats among the FLIK Family. Here are some of the other recipes from this year's swap:
- Day 1: Cookie Swap: Sara's Caramel Heart Chocolate Cookies
- Day 2: Cookie Swap: Peyton's Pecan Caramels
- Day 3: Cookie Swap: Tracy's Puppy Paws
- Day 4: Cookie Swap: Keri's Snickerdoodle
- Day 5: Cookie Swap: Jenna's Maple Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Day 6: Cookie Swap: Granny's Mini Coconut Pies
- Day 7: Cookie Swap: Daniel's Biscotti Falcona Marittima
- Day 8: Cookie Swap: Michaela's Pistachio Cranberry Shortbread Cookies
Not your traditional gingersnap cookie. These are buttery, soft and spicy. My absolute favorite!
Recipe By: Sandy Koehler
Baked By: Flor Yanila Ayala
|2 c. all-purpose flour|
|2 tsp. baking soda|
|1/2 tsp. salt|
|1/2 tsp. cinnamon|
|1/2 tsp. ginger|
|1/2 tsp. cloves, ground|
|1 c. granulated sugar|
|3/4 c. salted butter, softened|
|1/2 c. molasses|
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Combine butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer or with a hand held mixer, cream butter and sugar until combined. Add in egg and mix until combined. Add in molasses until combined.
- In a separate bowl add in all dry ingredients, stir until combined. Incorporate dry ingredients with wet, just until combined. Scoop into 1” balls. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until edges are set.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. Our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices, specially curated by our team of culinary experts and registered dietitians. At FLIK, we believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client. Our dedication to providing quality hospitality service is unparalleled in the industry.
Have feedback or questions for our team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in working with us? Apply today!