12 Foodie Instagram Accounts You Should Be Following
Some of the best food accounts aren’t celebrity chefs with millions of followers, sometimes they are the up-and-comers in the industry who just haven’t gone “viral” yet.
If you’re looking to fill your feed with some serious food inspiration, look no further, we’ve got the best accounts you should be following right now. Note: We may have a bias on a few of these (wink, wink).
1) For the best in food-meets-art, check out @wrightkitchen. She’s the queen of food gradients:
2) Part of the FLIK family, @fliknyc, is a prime example of food done right:
3) @uglyproduceisbeautiful is busy transforming, well, ugly produce and making it beautiful:
4) Want to know more about food + nutrition? Follow @flikathletics:
5) Michael Breach of @baristart takes latte art to a new level:
6) @sproutedkitchen just consistently makes us hungry. Her food photos and adorable family are almost too much to handle:
8) With the best handle on Instagram, @food is just that: beautiful photos of food:
9) Another part of the FLIK Family, @flikdcmetro is a regional account showing off the Best of DC foods:
10) If you need a giggle, @lettuceraps is the account for you. Full of misappropriated rap lyrics and food puns, her stories are hysterical:
11) FLIK @chefjamieandres creates the most delicate and delectable dishes:
12) And if you’re just looking for delectable bites, @eastcoastfeastcoast is just sinful:
Don’t forget to follow @FLIKHospitality too! We’re always sharing all the best of our units, regions, and chefs.
Did we miss any must-follow Instagram accounts? Let us know! Send us a note at email@example.com.